Have you ever…
- Worried that you won’t have enough money when you retire?
- Been concerned that you pay too much in taxes?
- Felt uneasy about your loved ones’ financial futures?
- Wanted to fund your own business or invest without taking on burdensome debt?
- Felt nervous about chasing after higher returns?
- Wished you didn’t have to go to a bank when you needed a loan?
- Struggled with onerous debt, including college loans, credit card debt, or a mortgage?
- Wish your money could grow more safely and predictably?
I’m thinking you answered “Yes!” to at least one of these questions. If that’s the case, I may have a solution that will address these concerns and more, especially if you are reasonably patient and open-minded.
If you’re within 5-10 years of retirement, you’ve probably heard of multiple products and strategies, many of which are confusing and complicated. You may have wondered which would work best in your unique situation. Because you’re reading this article, I’m guessing that safety, liquidity, and risk-resistant growth are some of your main concerns at this point in your life. If this describes where you are, then there may be one method of protecting and growing your wealth that you’ve overlooked.
On the other hand, if…
- You love the idea of risking money to chase after (often mythical) high returns.
- Your spending and debt load are out of control.
- You prefer chasing after the latest and greatest trends in personal finance instead of sticking with the fundamentals.
- You are closed-minded and sold on conventional money wisdom.
Then the strategy that other financial educators and I use won’t work for you. It involves the use of specially-created and personalized permanent life insurance. By designing robust, customized permanent life insurance policies and carefully monitoring them, I help my clients achieve a degree of principal protection and solid gains that won’t expose their wealth to market risk.
It is even more exciting that, unlike many other retirement income products, your funds aren’t “locked up” where you can’t use them without incurring penalties. Many of my family members and clients use this method to finance big-ticket items, such as homes or cars, while their money continues to grow as if they haven’t touched a cent! They also have more peace of mind knowing what the minimum value of their accounts is at any given time and that their accounts have unbeatable tax advantages.
Properly executed, this practical, life insurance-based system provides a multi-faceted, tax-advantaged safety net. This particular safe money strategy has a proven track record of success, no matter what happens in the economy.
Before starting this type of account, you must know some necessary details, and I couldn’t possibly explain them all in this short article. To further explore the concept, I suggest you locate an experienced financial life designer who uses specially-modified permanent life insurance to grow and protect wealth. Then, you’ll need to find books and articles that discuss how to become your own source of financing using life insurance.
Fortunately, because more Americans are discovering this technique, tons of resources are available online and offline.
Summing it up: If you’re looking for a way to manage your cash so that you achieve a degree of growth without market risk, then you should look into using efficient, specially-created permanent life insurance. Seek out the handful of financial experts with the training, skills, and tools necessary to execute this strategy successfully. If you’re interested and need a list of relevant resources, reach out to me any time.