Trust or Corporate owner IRC Section 72 (u)

By |2013-09-23T17:02:51+00:00September 23rd, 2013|

If an annuity is issued after February 28, 1986, to a trust or corporation, the income earned on the annuity must generally be reported yearly. Generally, private individuals only report income at the time the annuity matures or a distribution occurs. Please refer to IRC Code Section 72(u) or consult your tax or legal adviser for more information.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Premium gift for you for registering for my newsletter

I am a member of Syndicated Columnists, a national organization committed to a fully transparent approach to money.

Interested in additional information? Register for my FREE bi-monthly newsletter, "Layin' it on the line." It contains information that other people have found beneficial. I will never sell your information.

For registering, I have a Premium Gift for you.

Our 15th edition, “Safe Money Book” a $20 value

77,000 copies in circulation

Learn the basics of a Safe Money approach to investing.

And it is FREE with your "Layin' it on the line" newsletter

About the Author:

Bill Broich is a well-known annuity expert with over 30 years of experience. He has written hundreds of articles on annuities and other financial topics, and has been a featured commentator on TV, Radio and the Internet.

Toll-Free: (360) 701-6209 | GVA, | Email: